Friday, July 16, 2010

Gay Blaze Bathing Suit

Gay Blaze Bathing Suit

My mom asked me to finish sewing some cushions for her out of this nauseatingly bright plush fabric.
Bored with the square project, I soon got sidetracked into my own little sewing project. I said to myself
"This fabric would be so much more stimulating in the iteration of super homosexual swimwear. But where would I wear that? Fire Island of course! the super gay blaze color is perfect!"

In a mad inspiration I got to work, mom said to do some practice sewing with the stretch fabric anyway. My project then incorporated the discarded curtain ribbons, which can be repositioned to update the look of the suit. Don't have to change for every tea throughout the day.
Check out the different looks I came up with in my next post.
Unfortunately, there wasn't a model available for the pictures
so I had to model them myself.



No comments: